Fall 2020 course schedule is under revision; it will be visible later in July.

Important Dates:

Scripps College is offering classes in its inaugural summer session. The classes offered during this summer session are an outstanding opportunity for students to enrich their education in a rigorous academic atmosphere. Students may choose from eleven undergraduate courses from multiple areas within the curriculum during an accelerated four-week session. The courses are taught by Scripps faculty and established adjunct professors. All classes will be held online.

Click here to find out how to apply

  • June 22 - Financial Aid Application deadline
  • June 29 - Summer registration deadline
  • July 2 - Summer session begins
  • July 6 - Summer drop deadline with 100% tuition refund
  • July 15 - Summer drop deadline with 50% tuition refund
  • August 6 - Summer session ends


COVID-19 Information

For current updates from the Regitrar's Office, please visit the COVID-19 Registrar Updates.

For other information regarding COVID-19 for the Scripps community, please visit our Emergency Preparedness homepage.

Are You Registered to Vote?

California State Board of Elections: http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/

California League of Women Voters: http://lwvc.org/

Vote.org: I am a college student – should I register at home or where I go to school Vote.org