Scripps College is offering classes in its inaugural summer session. The classes offered during this summer session are an outstanding opportunity for students to enrich their education in a rigorous academic atmosphere. Students may choose from eleven undergraduate courses from multiple areas within the curriculum during an accelerated four-week session. The courses are taught by Scripps faculty and established adjunct professors. All classes will be held online.
Click here to find out how to apply
- June 22 - Financial Aid Application deadline
- June 29 - Summer registration deadline
- July 2 - Summer session begins
- July 6 - Summer drop deadline with 100% tuition refund
- July 15 - Summer drop deadline with 50% tuition refund
- August 6 - Summer session ends