You are not authorized to use this portlet; It is only available to users in certain roles within the portal.

Spring 2021 courses are now visible by logging into the portal and clicking on Course Search:

Important Dates:

  • October 15 - Last day to drop a course without record
  • October 26 - Spring schedule is published
  • November 6 - Senior Major Forms due
  • November 13 - Last day to withdrawal from a course
  • November 13 - Last day to change grade type to Pass/Fail
  • November 23 - Add/Drop reopens for all students (1:00pm)

Student Resources

COVID-19 Information

For current updates from the Regitrar's Office, please visit the COVID-19 Registrar Updates.

For other information regarding COVID-19 for the Scripps community, please visit our Emergency Preparedness homepage.

Are You Registered to Vote?

California State Board of Elections:

California League of Women Voters: I am a college student – should I register at home or where I go to school